Saturday, August 16, 2008

Blogging in Brief

So, I haven't been blogging. For some reason my blog motivation and creativity decreases on this side of the world. In an attempt to catch up before the packing insanity starts, here's the last few weeks condensed (but not necessarily consecutive). In the words of Sergeant Joe Friday it's "just the facts . . . ma'am."

~Babysat the dogs while Mom and Dad went to Baltimore for their 30th anniversary trip.
~Took the dogs on a road trip and visited my grandparents in northern Indiana.
~Had a China reunion with Marty and Selena Pagano, Carma, and Katie and Shawn and Kim Swingle
~Drove to Gallesburg, IL to see Katie and her family and visit her church
~Went to Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH with my cousins
~Made an impromptu trip to Madison, IN to see two of my childhood friends
~Went back up to northern Indiana to see grandparents and relatives
~Took a train (my first in the US) to Detroit to see my sister and John and their new house
~Met up with my high school friend Lakisha and went to a wedding of another high school friend
~Spent some time helping mom organize old family photos
~Shot my .32 pistol (a college graduation present) with my dad
~Did a short China presentation at a business owned by a man in our church
~Took a field trip with mom to the new, state of the art downtown branch of the Indianapolis library (that library is amazing, but I am still loyal to my Coatesville library!)
~Did some cleaning projects for mom
~Watched most of the Olympics while multi-tasking on the computer . . . yeah for wireless! (more Olympic thoughts to come)
~Hung out with my grandparents at our house
~Met up with the whole McGunnigal family while they were on their way to OH

As always, time flies at home. I leave next Wednesday. Let the packing begin . . .

No comments: