Saturday, December 8, 2007

Sprots!

Welcome to Sprots!

For my birthday, my friends went together and gave me money to put towards a gym membership. Amy, Beth, and Brad had joined this gym last year, but then it was closed for more than 6 months for renovations. Now, this gym is so nice! Joining was a little annoying since they decided that they no longer offered half-year memberships, but I joined anyways and have been glad I did. They have every piece of equipment you can imagine - treadmills, bikes, elliptical runners, free weights, weight machines, balance balls, yoga classes, aerobics, spinning, etc. Amy's, Brad's and my schedules work out well to go to the gym together and we all like it because it keeps us accountable and motivated if other people are going. I've been trying to go about three times a week. If we go in the late morning or early afternoon, the gym is practically empty. Most of the time, we have the place nearly to ourselves. Even though my gym pass ended up being more expensive then I wanted it to be, it was still amazingly cheap compared to what a year pass to a gym cost in the States. Hopefully I can stay on track, be consistent, and get in better shape!

For as nice as the gym is, however, they still didn't manage to get someone to check the English on their sign.

Sprots front desk

Elliptical machine

Spinning

Weight room

No comments: