Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Boxes!

On Thursday, I got three Christmas boxes delivered to my door. One each for me and Katie from Ruby Neier who's my adopted church grandma. And a box from Bob and Debbie Dillon, also from my church! The boxes were so great! Katie and I decided that they needed to be opened right away instead of waiting for Christmas. So much great stuff!! Homemade sugared pecans in pretty Christmas jars and great smelling potpourri from Ruby. Lots of wonderful food, coffee, drink mixes, etc. from Bob and Debbie. And, I got a new Colts sweatshirt, this one is the pink girl's-version :-) Katie and I immediately made a pot of coffee, ate sugared pecans, set out out the potpourri (we didn't put it on the coffee table though because we're not sure our Chinese friends will know what it is and we're afraid that they'll think it's a snack), and tried our new slipper-socks that Debbie sent. Thanks so so much to Ruby and the Dillons! Getting a box here is so nice and so much fun.




P.S. I think Bob and Debbie's box has the new China Post record. It was post-marked the 5th and I got in on the 12th! That's super fast to get a box shipped half-way around the world.

No comments: