Thursday, December 18, 2008

O Christmas Tree

My Christmas tree in my apartment! Having a nice tree makes me happy and the students love to see a decorated tree when they come over for Christmas parties. I also put lights in my windows and have a few other decorations around my apartment. Thanks to Ruby for sending me Christmas decorations that I could use all month. And thanks to my wonderful sister for sending a box full of wrapped packages that got here early so that I could have lots of presents under my tree.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Christmas tree looks lovely!

Anonymous said...

Kim,
I go to your site every time I visit Katie's. So I have spent the past 20 minutes catching up on your fascinating life over the past couple of months. We pray for you both at least two or three times a week so it is good to see how you are doing. Have a great Christmas!
Lee Johnson, Galesburg