Thursday, September 25, 2008

Daily Confusion

Today is Thursday but I have no class until tonight so it feels like Saturday. Tomorrow is Friday and I'm teaching my Tuesday class. Saturday morning, I'm teaching my Monday class. Sunday we're leaving for Vietnam and by then I really won't know what day it is.

Kate, Dave, me and the whole Rice family are going to go spend a week in the northern Vietnamese town of Sapa. We got our passports back from Kunming yesterday with the Vietnamese visa stamped in it. Katie, Dave, and I are going to take a bus to the China-Vietnam border which is about 4 hours from Mengzi (Brian's driving his family there in a jeep) and then the hotel comes and picks us up to take us to Sapa which is about an hour from the border. While we're in Sapa, we might get to see some of the Vietnamese students that study at HHU and going home for the Oct. 1 holiday.

Excited about getting to visit a new country!

No comments: