Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Birthday Cake at the Orphanage

Rachel's 12th birthday was on Sunday and that morning a Chinese friend unexpectedly gave her another birthday cake. Since Rachel already had a cake that she shared with her friends, Victoria suggested we take the second cake and all go share it at the orphanage. The kids there were thrilled to have birthday cake and they really gobbled it down. Lots of sticky fingers and faces!
These three little toddlers (two boys and a girl) became my buddies since I was feeding them cake. They were a little too small to handle their own piece of cake but were happy to just get bites from me. The little guy in the stroller was happy to just watch. He's a little too young for cake.

Esther and Grace got birthday cake too! Yum!
This little girl is almost 4 years old and is actually on her way to Kunming today to meet her adopted parents who are from Spain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like these pictures of Xiaoran, visit my blog It is to my children
Parents Xiaoran

Anonymous said...

My blogs is
http://hecamle.blogspot.com/
Thank you