Sunday, January 4, 2009

International Gaming

Thanks to the miracles of technology, I got to play Trivial Pursuit with my dad and our family friends Dave and Fely Hawkins on New Years Day! We used Skype audio and video and dad set up the computer and so that the game board could be seen by the camera. Dave (China friend Dave, not Dave Hawkins) joined me and together with Fely (since she's from the Phillipines), we made the up the International Team and took on the American team of Dad and Dave. The International Team ended up losing, but we all had fun in the process :) I miss getting to play board games and cards with my family while I'm in China so it was nice to get to be included in the fun this time! It still amazes me that I can talk to and video call with my family on the other side of the world and it all can be done for absolutely free.

No comments: