Saturday, July 5, 2008

Home

After a long few days of traveling and arriving in Indianapolis 4 hours late at 3:30 a.m. without either of my checked bags, I did made it home. As always, it's good to be back. So good to see mom and dad. Kara and John came down for July 4th so I got to see them too and Sophie, Lucy, and Heidi (the doggies). I did a fast re-acclamation back into American life and society by making a trip to the Greencastle Super Wal-mart the day after I was home. Talk about culture shock. Anyways, culture shock is less and less each time I travel and I usually can just step back into whichever side of the world I'm currently living on. Mom's food has tasted so good! Loving the food . . . grilled chicken and ribs, corn on the cob, cantaloupe, real brownies, real milk!, cheese and crackers, non-oily veggies, so much good stuff. Must utilize that new treadmill that mom and dad bought while I was gone if I keep enjoying the food so much.

Anyways, I have a few old posts about things that happened in Yichang those last few weeks when I was too busy to blog. Hopefully I can get caught up on some of that stuff.

'merica . . . and U-S-A . . . as always, it's good to be back.

Hope to see lots of you soon.

No comments: