Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Babies

Since it seems that all of my friends my age are blogging and posting pictures on Facebook of their pregnancies, babies, and kids, I'm going to post about my kids too :)

While I've been on vacation and have had more free time, I have been trying to spend time at the orphanage with the kids there. Right now, the orphanage has 5 infant girls who are just a couple months old. Sometimes, the workers don't really want us to disturb the infants, but the last time I was there the "aunties" (generally in China you can refer to a lady who's older than you as "auntie," which is what we call the ladies who take care of the kids at the orphanage) seemed really happy to let me hold and feed the little babies. I love those little babies so much (and all of the sweet kids at the orphanage!). Every time I get to see them, I talk to them and tell that I'm praying that their families will find them soon. I told the aunties that I wished I could just adopt them all myself!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I love reading your blog and see how they give aid and affection of orfanto baby, my little house for a year.
Xiaoran is more beautiful every day and almost did not adopt.
See you soon