Friday, July 18, 2008

Family Photo

Edit: In case you don't know my family . . . that's my mom Eloise, my brother-in-law John, and my dad Kevin standing, with me sitting on the left and Kara, my sister, sitting on the right. Kara's holding Sophie who belongs to her and John. The schnauzers are my parents, Lucy next to me and Heidi laying between me and Kara . . . I got reminded that not everyone who reads my blogs knows my family :)

Here's my family together for the 4th of July. This was the fifth or sixth picture attempt . . . finding a camera with a charged battery and posing with three dogs isn't easy. We decided this was the best pose even though Heidi is looking a bit depressed. Mom got us these USA shirts for a $1 and we did our best to give her a hard time about them but I guess they look fun in the picture. The dogs even got patriotic bandannas. I look at this picture and just think, I got a great family :)

No comments: